1. Where do you currently ship to?
At the moment we are able to ship the Nana Packs to most of Southern Ontario, please see below for the detailed list:
2. What if I live in Ontario but my city is not in the list above? Will I still be able to order?
You will be asked to enter your postal code at checkout to make sure that the delivery address is within our shipping zones and you will only be able to complete the checkout process if it is.
3. My city is not on this list. When will you expand your shipping zones to include all of Ontario and other provinces in Canada?
Our plan is to gradually expand our shipping zones to include all of Ontario and even other provinces in Canada. Please keep checking back in the next few months as we will gradually be opening up more zones and cities.
4. How long will it take for me to receive my order?
We ship once a week on Tuesdays and your packages are guaranteed to be delivered on Wednesday by 5pm. The cut-off day for Tuesday delivery is Sunday at 6pm. If you place your orders anytime after Sunday at 6pm they will be shipped the following week on Tuesday.
5. Your products are frozen. How will you guarantee that I will receive them still frozen?
Each of the Nana Packs will be packaged inside a insulated Styrofoam shipper that is filled with dry ice which will keep all the contents of the package frozen at a temperature below -30 degrees Celsius. We have partnered with an extremely reliable delivery company that has a proven track record and will guarantee that your order is delivered the next day (Wednesday) by 5pm.
6. Will I be able to track my order?
You will receive a shipping notification which includes your waybill number. Although our delivery partner doesn't currently offer real-time tracking, you can still track the progress of your delivery and your order is guaranteed to be delivered on Wednesday by 5pm.
1. Why can I only buy your products in packages? Why can’t I order individual items?
Shipping frozen products reliably is an expensive process and involves using special insulated Styrofoam shippers In addition to including dry ice inside the package. These additional costs make it impractical to order individual items since the shipping charge will be the same for a single item and up to 9 items. This is why in order to offer our customers the best value for money we created specialized packages ranging from 6 and up to 9 items.
2. Will I be able to customize my package? What if I want to get more items of a specific flavor?
At the moment you will not be able to customize your packages but this is a planned update in the next phase of our online store development. The Nana Packs that are available at launch include all of our completely original flavors and are a great way to try all the different and unique recipes that our product development team has been hard at work developing especially for you.